The University of Nevada (21-15, 11-6 MW) baseball team lost both games of a Mountain West doubleheader 3-1 and 11-6 at Air Force (18-21, 10-10 MW) on Sunday afternoon at Falcon Field. After two days of weather issues the Wolf Pack and Falcons were able to play two of the three schedule games today at the Air Force Academy. The MW-leading Wolf Pack dropped to 21-15 and 11-6 in MW play while the Falcons improved to 18-21 and 10-10 in conference play.
– Nevada’s four-game win streak which tied the season-high was snapped in the game one loss.
– The Pack is 4-9 at Falcon Field and led the all-time series 15-13.
– The Pack’s streak of winning six consecutive MW series this season and eight dating back to last year was snapped today.
– Grant Fennell’s 14-game hit streak was snapped in game two. The 14-game hit streak is the longest on the team this season.
– Weston Hatten’s 11-game hit streak ended in game one.